GameDwellers is an independently owned professional news website with a growing fandom of gamers. The site is a popular resource for console gamers, handheld gamers and online gamers who like to keep abreast of news and reviews on the latest titles.
In 2011 our website saw tremendous growth among US readers:
- 100,000 average monthly pageviews
- 10,000 average monthly unique visitors
- 95% US reader demographic
Our veteran editors lead the team in covering and liveblogging major videogame conferences from E3 to Gamescom. Also, our new crop of contributing editors create fresh news posts, compelling reviews, fun-to-read features and opinion pieces with a passion that jumps out of the screen.
These ad spaces appear above the fold and can be viewed without having to scroll down the page, providing optimal impressions for your ad with each site visit and page click. Choose these for your sales, promotions and sign-up ads.
- Top header ad (with or without Background ad) – The topmost ad space and covers the high-interaction navigation bar. It can be used in tandem with the background ad to create a high-impact wallpaper-like ad.
- Background ad – The biggest ad space available. Best for promoting vertical graphics such as those featuring full body game characters or visuals.
- 200×140 featured slider ad with character text – A rectangular ad with space for one-liner text and can be placed in a customized featured slider space. Best
- Scrolling text ad – Line of text that scrolls with the latest news headlines
- 300×200 flexible side bar ad – Larger than featured slider ad and is parallel with static featured posts hand-selected by the editors.
These ad spaces appear below the fold. These receive fewer impressions, but offer a bigger ad space and a lower cost less per pixel. Choose these if you want to showcase large ads at a budget cost.
- 300×600 flexible sidebar ad – An ad space directly below the most popular comments and most popular posts section.
- 600×200 post bottom ad – Lowermost graphic ad space.
- Text copyright ad – Line ad